[PyCon-AU-chat] PyCon AU's this month!

Joshua Hesketh joshua.hesketh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 23:05:31 EST 2012

Hi Stuart,

Sorry for the confusion, we'll update the website shortly to fix this.

The boat will pick up delegates from Wrest Point's own jetty and return
them straight back there. So no connections and no need to arrange any
other transport.

Should you be uncomfortable with a boat please let us know and we'll see
what we can arrange. That said, it's a very calm, smooth easy and short
(<60min) cruise down the river.

Cheers,
Josh