[PyCon-AU-announce] PyConline AU will be held 4–6 September 2020!

Leigh Brenecki contact at pycon.org.au
Wed Jun 10 18:26:43 AEST 2020

Leigh replied:

Hi everybody!

We’re excited to officially announce the dates for PyConline AU 2020, which will be held as an online ‘virtual’ event on 4–6 September 2020.

Accompanying this email is the official announcement post at https://2020.pycon.org.au/. As we move to a new digital format for this year, the PyConline AU team will additionally be making announcements via live streams to the PyCon AU YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/pyconau.

PyConline AU’s call for proposals (CFP) will soon open. We’ll send another official update (currently targeting later this week) when the CFP officially opens. Between now and then, start thinking about what interesting topics you might like to present at PyConline AU in September.

This year will be a little different, and we’ll miss seeing all your faces in person. With that in mind, the organising team are extremely conscious of creating a fun, safe and educational environment where the Python community in Australia can come together online. PyConline AU won’t just be a playlist of talks - we want this to be a community event that everyone can participate in and enjoy.

Stay safe,

Leigh Brenecki
she/her or they/them
Conference Director