[PyCon-AU-announce] CFP closes today - May 5th 2019 - last chance!

Katie McLaughlin katie at glasnt.com
Sun May 5 12:14:56 AEST 2019

Hi folks,

This is the very last day to get your submission into the PyCon AU 2019
CFP! Go here to submit your talk proposal now:
https://pretalx.com/pyconau2019/cfp

Our CFP will close at midnight on May 5th 2019, AoE (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anywhere_on_Earth).

If you were waiting until the last moment to submit, this is it! We would
love to hear all of your talk ideas. If you have questions about our
process, or what we're looking for, email speakers at 2019.pycon-au.org, and
our FAQ is here: https://2019.pycon-au.org/speak/

We will let all submitters know the outcome of their submission by June
2nd, 2019.

Once again, head here to submit your talk proposals:
https://pretalx.com/pyconau2019/cfp

Cheers,

Lilly Ryan
PyCon AU 2019 Papers Chair