[PyCon-AU-announce] Volunteer for PyCon AU 2018

Katie McLaughlin katie at glasnt.com
Sat Jul 14 14:54:55 AEST 2018

We can't run PyCon AU without the help of our very much beloved volunteers.

In order to try and stream-line the volunteering "I can help!" process,
we're taken a few tips from our sibling conference linux.conf.au and
created a Volunteer Form

If you are able to help make PyCon AU happen, in any capacity, we would
really appreciate it if you would fill out the form and let us know how you
can help.

For 'full-time' volunteers, there's a free ticket to the conference for
you. And a shirt. And some other goodies. And of course, the thanks and
appreciation from the organising team and attendees.

More details about how you can help are available at
https://2018.pycon-au.org/news/volunteer

Looking forward to seeing you in Sydney!

Katie McLaughlin
PyCon AU Site Chair 2018