[PyCon-AU-announce] Full list of talks now available

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 09:33:37 AEST 2017

We are happy to announce that the full* list of talks to be given at PyCon
Australia 2017 is now available!

We are working on having the schedule published within the next few days as
well.

Tickets are now on sale and applications for financial assistance are open
until 30 June.

List of talks: https://pycon-au.org/schedule/list/
Tickets: https://pycon-au.org/attend/
Financial assistance: https://pycon-au.org/about/fin_assist/

* Subject to change without notice, etc.

=== About PyCon Australia ===

PyCon Australia is the national conference for the Python programming
community. The eighth PyCon Australia will be held on August 3-8 2017 in
Melbourne, bringing together professional, student and enthusiast
developers with a love for programming in Python. PyCon Australia informs
the country’s developers with presentations by experts and core developers
of Python, as well as the libraries and frameworks that they rely on.

To find out more about PyCon Australia 2017, visit our website at
http://pycon-au.org, follow us at @pyconau or e-mail us at
contact at pycon-au.org.

PyCon Australia is presented by Linux Australia (www.linux.org.au) and
acknowledges the support of our Platinum Sponsor, WSP Digital, and other
sponsors. For full details of our sponsors, see our website.We are happy to