[PyCon-AU-announce] Kiwi PyCon 2015 - Call for Proposals!

Marek Kuziel marek at kuziel.info
Tue Jun 16 09:12:26 AEST 2015

Dear Pythonistas et al,

Kiwi PyCon is an independent, community-run and not-for-profit conference
dedicated to the Python programming language.

Kiwi PyCon 2015 will be held on the 4th, 5th and 6th of September.

The venue for this year are the Central Lecture Theatres of The University
of Canterbury in Riccarton, just 30 minutes walk from what is left of the
Christchurch CBD.

The submission deadline for proposals is Monday the 22th of June, 2015.

More on the conference can be found at:

        http://kiwi.pycon.org

and the details for the Call for Proposals can be perused at:

        http://kiwi.pycon.org/call-for-proposals/

We're looking for talks, tutorials and posters on all aspects of Python.

We especially welcome first-time speakers; we are a community conference
and are eager to hear about your experience. If you have friends or
colleagues who have something to contribute, please twist their arm
(gently!) to talk about it!

If you have the seed of an idea, head over to http://kiwi.pycon.org/ and
create a user account. Fill in some details, and submit your talk. We're
looking forward to hearing about it!

Marek Kuziel, on behalf of the New Zealand Python User Group