[PyCon-AU-announce] PyCon Australia 2013 Early Bird registrations almost sold out!

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 09:07:41 EST 2013

tl;dr: PyCon Australia's Early Bird registrations are on sale until
this Friday, 3 May -- or until we've sold 80 tickets. There's fewer
than 20 left now, so hurry! Find out more at
http://2013.pycon-au.org/register/prices, including details of our
accommodation programme.

Are you planning on coming to PyCon Australia 2013, the national
conference for the Python programming community? If you've been
putting off your registration, now is an excellent time to act:
there's fewer than 20 Early Bird tickets left for the conference, and
these WILL sell out before the deadline of Friday 3 May.

Early Bird registration rates are available from $165 for
"Enthusiast"-level tickets, or $420 for our all-inclusive
"Professional"-level tickets; each of these represents a saving of
more than 10% on our regular prices. All tickets include access to the
CodeWars event on Friday 5 July, and the post-conference sprints on
Monday 8 and Tuesday 9 July.

Professional tickets include access to DjangoCon AU or the OpenStack
Miniconf on Friday 5 July, admission to a Miniconf is available to
Enthusiast ticket holders for $44.

For full details of what comes with each of our tickets, and for more
information about the conference itself,
visithttp://2013.pycon-au.org/register/prices.

=== About PyCon Australia ===

PyCon Australia is the national conference for the Python Programming
Community. The fourth PyCon Australia will be held on July 5--7, 2013
in Hobart, Tasmania, bringing together professional, student and
enthusiast developers with a love for developing with Python. PyCon
Australia informs the country’s Python developers with presentations,
tutorials and panel sessions by experts and core developers of Python,
as well as the libraries and frameworks that they rely on.

To find out more about PyCon Australia 2013, visit our website at
http://pycon-au.org or e-mail us at contact at pycon-au.org.

PyCon Australia is presented by Linux Australia (www.linux.org.au) and
acknowledges the support of our Platinum sponsor: Australian Computer
Society (Tasmanian Branch) (www.acs.org.au); and our Gold Sponsors,
Google Australia (www.google.com.au), the Tasmanian Government
Department of Economic Development, and TasICT. For full details of
our sponsors, see our website.