[PyCon-AU-announce] PyCon Australia 2012 - Wrest Point Accommodation Update

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 12:35:12 EST 2012

As part of PyCon Australia 2012, we're offering accommodation deals through
our conference venue, Wrest Point, for delegates attending the conference.

Wrest Point have recently reduced their public rates for all classes of
room, so we hate renegotiated our group rate for the conference to reflect
the current general public rate for these rooms. In most cases, these
represent a 20% discount upon our original guarnateed rates.

The rates are guaranteed until *Tuesday 17 July*, and are as follows:

   - Mountainside (3.5 stars): $105/night
   - Water Edge (4 stars): $115/night
   - Tower (Mountain View) (4.5 stars): $135/night
   - Tower (Harbour View) (4.5 stars): $163/night
   - Suite (4.5 stars): $228/night

Note that there are limited numbers of Mountainside rooms remaining. All
rooms are available on a single, double or twin-share basis, with extra
beds available for $35/night

For details, sample room photographs, and booking instructions, see our web
site at http://2012.pycon-au.org/register/accommodation

Bookings made under our original guaranteed rates *will be discounted to
reflect these new rates*, including refunds of room deposits on checkout if
applicable. If you have any queries, please e-mail the conference
organisers atcontact at pycon-au.org

--
--Christopher Neugebauer

Jabber: chrisjrn at gmail.com -- IRC: chrisjrn on irc.freenode.net -- AIM: