[PyCon-AU-announce] PyCon Australia accommodation and registration deadlines fast approaching!

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn+pyconau at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 08:34:13 EST 2012

With little over one month remaining before PyCon Australia 2012 kicks
off in Hobart, Tasmania, there are some important conference deadlines
fast approaching.  There's just one week left to book conference
accommodation at the conference venue, and only registrations
completed before the end of July will include a conference T-shirt.

== Accommodation -- Book by Tuesday 17 July ==

Our conference venue, Wrest Point, has a number of hotel rooms
reserved for PyCon Australia delegates, at guaranteed prices.  These
are good value-for-money, and are all very close to the conference
rooms.

These rates will only be guaranteed for delegates who reserve their
rooms on or before Tuesday 17 July 2012.  For details of prices, room
types, and how to book, see our website at
http://2012.pycon-au.org/register/accommodation

To reserve your room, one night's (refundable) deposit must be paid on
reservation.

== Conference Registration -- Register by Tuesday 31 July to guarantee
your t-shirt ==

Conference registrations will be open until just before the conference
kicks off, unless we sell out earlier.  However, we need final numbers
for our t-shirt supplier at the start of August.  So, if you want your
conference t-shirt, please register before Tuesday 31 July!

If you've got any queries about the conference, registration or
accommodation, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us through
e-mail at contact at pycon-au.org

See you here in August!

== About PyCon Australia ==

PyCon Australia is the national conference for the Python Programming
Community. The third PyCon Australia will be held on August 18 and 19,
2012 in Hobart, Tasmania, bringing together professional, student and
enthusiast developers with a love for developing with Python. PyCon
Australia informs the country’s Python developers with presentations,
tutorials and panel sessions by experts and core developers of Python,
as well as the libraries and frameworks that they rely on.

To find out more about PyCon Australia 2012, visit our website at
http://pycon-au.org or e-mail us at contact at pycon-au.org.

PyCon Australia is presented by Linux Australia (www.linux.org.au) and
acknowledges the support of our Gold sponsors: Google Australia
(www.google.com.au), and the Australian Computer Society (Tasmanian
Branch) (www.acs.org.au); our Event partners: Kogan, and Secret Lab;
and our Silver sponsors: the Python Software Foundation, the Django
Software Foundation, Anchor Systems, 99designs, Red Hat, ekit, Ionata
Web Solutions, RimuHosting, and CSIRO.

--Christopher Neugebauer
Conference Coordinator and Sponsor Liaison

PyCon Australia: Hobart 2012 -- http://2012.pycon-au.org -- @pyconau
Conference registration and accommodation deals now available! See our
website for details.

Jabber: chrisjrn at gmail.com -- IRC: chrisjrn on irc.freenode.net --
WWW: http://chris.neugebauer.id.au -- Twitter/Identi.ca: @chrisjrn