[PHPwestoz] Writing data to MYOB

Daniel Antonic daniel at dcnsolutions.net
Mon May 25 19:17:45 EST 2009

Hello all

Got another question on accessing MYOB with php. So far I can read any table, aslong as you get the file unlocked by MYOB. I've set up a system DSN, and all is good except that I can't write data to the file! Now I know it has been unlocked, and its probably due to inexperience with ODBC, but how do you write data to a MYOB ODBC Direct v8 database? Do you use a query, like SELECT * FROM.... etc.? (By the way, if anyone wants the coding for reading info, just email me)

Kind regards,
Daniel Antonic
Proprietor DCN Solutions

Mob: 0438 303 429