[PHPwestoz] Problem with PHP code

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Sat Jul 12 20:57:28 EST 2008

On Sat, 12 Jul 2008, Daniel Antonic wrote:
> Have I come to the right place?

Yes, but since I set the list up a few years
ago. I've had some massive life-changing
experiences & so haven't been able to keep
track of the list itself -- can't even tell
you how many members.

I plan to rectify that (& several other lacks)
within the next month or two, but if any other
list-members care to respond (or even ping the
list) that may help.

The site (hosted by the same crew who do PLUG)
doesn't say so, but the businesses he deals
with are in the same general areas as both
Antonic families in WA (Nollamara, Balga) &
me at the moment (Alexander Heights).

Cheers; Leon

--
http://cyberknights.com.au/  Modern tools; traditional dedication