[PHPwestoz] Re: PHP Graphics Problem, In detail (Adam Ashley)

Jimmy Bowden jimmy at bbnet.com.au
Wed Mar 16 10:08:02 UTC 2005

Sorry about taking so long.

Yes, I've restarted apache, and the computer several times.
"chaos reigns, repent, reboot, order shall return"

The actual error itself, well, I cant find the log file, but what happens is
the php coding for want of a better word, "jams" and the output coding is
blank.

Here's the output source code.
--------------------------
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
charset=windows-1252"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>
--------------------------

The GD section of php:
GD Support  enabled
GD Version  bundled (2.0.28 compatible)
FreeType Support  enabled
FreeType Linkage  with freetype
FreeType Version  2.1.9
GIF Read Support  enabled
GIF Create Support  enabled
JPG Support  enabled
PNG Support  enabled
WBMP Support  enabled
XBM Support  enabled

So why is it jamming when I try to use graphic functions (and correctly as
it works on the linux box...), any ideas?