[PHPwestoz] PHP Graphics Problem, In detail

Jimmy Bowden jimmy at bbnet.com.au
Fri Mar 11 14:28:02 UTC 2005

Hey everyone :D,
I have, in php.ini, cleared the semi colon in front of the php_gd2.dll with
no change.

This is the symptom. I have a page that uses imagecreatefromjpeg(); and a
few other functions. Running under the linux box that's been set up, the
coding works. Running under this setup, it doesn't.

I visited the site to download gd and it says that all graphics are already
supported in version 5+

Also I found that php5.0.3 doesn't support gif modification. Is there any
other graphical changes that aren't supported?

Its starting to get my interest. Can you tell I'm new at this?

(thanks for the warm reception everyone)
-jimmy