[PHPwestoz] E-Commerce backing

Sol sol at terminus.net.au
Tue Jan 4 15:37:02 UTC 2005

> Wondering who y'all have dealt with for the credit cards and other
> financial messiness behind a website. I'm particularly interested in
> getting as local as possible consistent with good terms.

Jeremy of Terminus fame put me onto Eway. I'm in the process of setting
something up with them as is my brother with his firm. I'd say they
satisfy your criteria, and they seem cheaper than Paymate. They also
provide good support for quite a few open source cms packages, and
provide xml code you can use in your site - and can tamper with - which
works with their gateway. And they're Ozzies! Fully sic mate!

www.eway.com.au

/sol