[PHPwestoz] any opinions on moving to php5?

moosecat at moosecat.com.au moosecat at moosecat.com.au
Tue Jan 4 10:12:01 UTC 2005

You should find all you need to know here

http://www.zend.com/php5/migration.php

I have used the old MySQL function with PHP5 on my laptop & all seems OK -
however....  I believe MySQLi [i - improved] is much better & is discussed in
the above link.

Although I may have to have leave this list as I have just moved overseas....
:(

Regards

Sean
MooseCat