Open Source Forum - next week!

Pia Waugh pia at linux.org.au
Tue Jul 12 10:13:20 UTC 2005

Hi all,

as previous attendees of our Open Source Forums we are proud to invite you
to our next forum, next Tuesday the 19th July. It is a new 2 hour format,
reduced from the previous 3 hour format and answers the age old question
"how do I make money from Open Source?".

Find all details at http://linux.org.au/projects/forums/ and rsvp to me
prior to the date to reserve your spot, unless you've already done so :) A
nice lunch will be provided, so come along and check it out.

We haven't planned anything for the next forum after this one, so please
drop your suggestions to me, and any other feedback on the forums.

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

                      "What are we doing today brain?"
              "We're taking over the world like we always do."
                           - Pinky and the Brain