[Media] (Resend2: am I subscribed?) Media Subcommittee refresh

Katie McLaughlin katie at glasnt.com
Sat May 11 10:45:50 AEST 2019

I was added as a member eons ago, but have had no active duties since.

I believe at one point I was given the credentials to the linuxaustralia
twitter account, but I do not appear to be able to locate this any more.

I would like to voluntarily 'resign' from the media subcommittee, citing
inactivity.

- Katie