[Media] (Resend2: am I subscribed?) Media Subcommittee refresh

Miles Goodhew miles at m0les.com
Tue Apr 23 23:14:18 AEST 2019

 Hi all,
  Hopefully this will be an uncharacteristically brief email.
  As some of you may be aware, I snuck onto the LA council earlier this
year and I thought I'd compound the offense by barging my way into the
Media/Comms Subcommittee.
  I've been talking with Kathy about things I was hoping to do within the
Subcommittee and it's probably time to get a show of hands for who wants to
continue to be involved and who wants to take a break.
  I'm not suggesting people leave if they're not "committed enough", I just
want to refresh the Subcommittee listing to make sure it's up-to date.

  So I'd appreciate a response (reply-all should be OK) stating whether you
want to continue to be in the subcommittee or want to take a break from it.

Thanks,

M0les.