[Media] Linux Australia Operations Manual - your feedback sought on structure and key activities that need documenting

Kathy Reid kathy at kathyreid.id.au
Wed Sep 28 12:46:08 AEST 2016

Folks, one of the things Council is trying to achieve this year is to
have better documentation on our key processes and activities, to reduce
single points of dependency and ensure the effective running of the
organisation, particularly given that the leadership of the organisation
can change on a yearly basis.

Given that you're people who have worked closely with LA before, would
you mind having a read of the below - it's bare bones but a start - and
letting me know any key gaps that may have been missed?

It's a private repo, so if you don't have access and would like to
provide feedback please let me know.

https://github.com/linuxaustralia/operations-manual

Kind regards,
Kathy