[Media] [Lugcomms] LUGS! Tell us your meet times. And news. We want to hear from you.

Tim Ansell mithro at mithis.com
Wed May 15 22:25:37 EST 2013

Last Friday of every month apart from December.
Start: Arrive at 6pm for a 6:30pm start
Currently held at: Google Sydney Level 5, Workplace 6 48 Pirrama Road
Pyrmont, NSW

Current committee:
Jiri Baum and Robert Smit, both CCed on this email.

Patrick is investigating ways to revitalise our LUG. Also CCed.

Tim