[Media] Can we feature you on our Members' Corner section of the Linux Australia newsletter?

Kathy Reid kathy at kathyreid.id.au
Sun Apr 21 10:37:54 EST 2013

Hi Donna,
Hope this note finds you well and that you're not too jetlagged with all
the travel :-)

We'd love to feature you in our Members' Corner section of the Linux
Australia newsletter that we're currently drafting, particularly as the
recipient of the Rusty Wrench Award, and talk about some of the amazing
work you're doing in the Drupal Community. Would that be OK?

We'd just need a paragraph or two around;

- your key activities in the Drupal space and achievements here
- what you're looking forward to / excited about in the future

Even if it's just dot points I can put some words around it.

It would be a huge help for us!

Kind regards,
K.

--