[LUGcomms] Some thoughts on running LUGs

Tasmanian Linux Users Group taslug at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 22:41:41 EST 2014

Hi all!

Today, we're bumping control of TasLUG off from an individual (me) and
onto a new state wide committee that we've been setting up to help
support LUGs and F/OSS activity across Tasmania.

To commemorate, I've put down some of my goals for and thoughts about
how I've approached running F/OSS related stuff over the past 8 years
(gosh, it's been much, much longer than I realised) [1].

It's a long read, but maybe will be of some value to somebody.

Enjoy!

Cheese

[1] http://cheesetalks.twolofbees.com/usergroups.php