[Lugcomms] Free to good LUG, hackerspace or other group: openSUSE live DVDs

Tim Serong tserong at suse.com
Thu Jun 21 15:13:12 EST 2012

Hi All,

<disclaimer>
I'm not actually a LUG organiser, but hopefully this email is still
somewhat on-topic for this list.  If not, tell me to STFU (nicely) and
I'll not bother y'all again.  For those on this list who are already
aware of my stock of openSUSE DVDs, you can ignore the rest of this
message :)
</disclaimer>

<pitch>
I have a largeish stock of openSUSE 12.1 live DVDs, and would be
delighted to send a bunch to your LUG, Hackerspace, or most any other
interested group.  They're dual sided 32/64 bit, with live KDE, live
GNOME and regular installer options, so they're remarkably
flexible/complete as distro DVDs go.  Just give me a name, address and
desired quantity (offlist) and I'll send 'em out.  Your details will not
be shared with anyone at all, and there are no shipping costs, hidden
scams, or involvement with suspicious shadowy figures smoking in
secluded corners of underground parking garages.  The only catch is I'd
generally want to send a *minimum* of 10-20 DVDs, as doing singles tends
to involve some inefficiencies :)
</pitch>

Thanks for reading.

Regards,