[Lugcomms] LUG comms face-to-face meeting idea.

Steve Dalton linux at steve.dalts.net
Wed Sep 29 18:24:52 EST 2010

I love the idea of getting more LCAs in regional towns - it might be
easier said than done though. I'm was trying to get support for an
OSDC on the Gold Coast (not even a regional town anymore) as a warm up
for an LCA bid, but have got zero interest from locals. I think
there's just not enough people, or at least no enough people with time
on their hands.

I hope to be proven wrong one day - but I've found it really difficult
getting anything going here.

Steve