[Lugcomms] podcast

Daniel Sobey dns_server at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 09:16:45 EST 2009

hi list,

I'd like to create a "Linux Australia Podcast" following on from james
purser. It is probably going to be in a similar format to his podcast.

For content I would like to contact anyone who is going to do a talk in
the lug and give a preview of what they are going to present or what
they have presented last meeting. We have a lot of groups so there
should be plenty to talk about. A quick description of what you are
going to do might be enough if you don't have the time to explain it
all.

Things that you can do to help:
* I'd like to use the linux australia name and have this endorsed by
linux australia. I would like to have permission to use the name

* i would like someone in each lug or at least east state to be my
contact. you do not need to be an organiser just someone who attends the
meetings or atleast is on the mailing lists. I cannot read all the lug
mailing lists so if there is anything interesting being discussed please
forward it to me.

* I'd like to know what is going to be presented in the meetings in
advance.

* i'd be happy to have any help you can provide, i'd be happy to have a
co-host or someone else who wants to record episodes.

* i'd like some cc licensed music to be used as theme music and to split
up segments. If you know any good rifts that I can use i'd be happy to
have it.