[Lugcomms] Rackmount Servers For Sale

GPCS - Grant Petch gpcs at internode.on.net
Thu Aug 13 21:48:34 EST 2009

Hi All:
I've got a Compaq Proliant DL380 Rackmount Server for sale, the specs have
been outlined below:
* 3U Rackmount Configuration
* 2x Pentium 3 733MHz CPU w/ Matching VRM's (1 CPU Reporting Not
Functioning)
* 512MB SDRAM PC133 (Registered ECC - 1x 256MB & 2x128MB)
* 4x 9.1GB 10,000RPM ULTRA3 SCSI Hard Drives w/ Caddies
* 1x Compaq Remote Insight Management Board
* 1x 10/100 Onboard Intel LAN
* 1x 10/100 Intel PCI LAN Card
* CD-ROM Drive
* Floppy Disk Drive
* 2x Compaq Series ESP105 Hot Swap Power Supply Units (Both Fully
Functional)

Asking Price: $60.00 o.n.o
Free Local Pick-Up from my place in Largs Bay
Delivery: $10.00 for inner metropolitan area, $20.00 for outer metropolitan
area & $30.00 for local near country not greater than 100kms from Adelaide
CBD.  Far SA country & Interstate transport can be arranged for extra cost.

I've also got 2 Compaq Proliant 1850R Rackmount Servers for sale, the specs
have been outlined below:
* 3U Rackmount Configuration
* 1x Pentium 3 450MHz CPU w/ VRM & other server has 1x Pentium 3 500MHz w/
VRM (Both Servers are Dual CPU Capable)
* 512MB SDRAM PC133 (Registered ECC - 4x 128MB)
* 3x 9.1GB 10,000RPM ULTRA3 SCSI Hard Drives w/ Caddies & other server has
4x 10,000RPM ULTRA3 SCSI Hard Drives w/ Caddies
* 1x Compaq Remote Insight Management Board OR Compaq SCSI Conroller Card
(whichever I can locate from my collection)
* 1x 10/100 Onboard Intel LAN
* 1x 10/100 Intel PCI LAN Card
* CD-ROM Drive
* Floppy Disk Drive
* Either has 2x Compaq Series ESP105 Hot Swap Power Supply Units OR will
have redundant single power supply unit

Asking Price: $40.00 o.n.o each per server
Free Local Pick-Up from my place in Largs Bay
Delivery: $10.00 for inner metropolitan area, $20.00 for outer metropolitan
area & $30.00 for local near country not greater than 100kms from Adelaide
CBD. Far SA country & Interstate transport can be arranged for extra cost.

I can do a bundled deal for all 3 servers for $120.00

Please let me know if any of these servers are of interest either to
yourself or someone else that you know of.

Warm Regards:
Grant Petch
http://www.sflug.org/contact.htm