[Lugcomms] April 2009 LUG meeting - when?

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Wed Apr 22 15:07:26 EST 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 00:50 +1000, Sridhar Dhanapalan wrote:
> 2009/4/21 Paul Wayper <paulway at mabula.net>:
> > Hi people,
> >
> > Just checking - is the LUG comms meeting tonight or next week?  I'm assuming
> > 8PM - would later suit anyone (I've got rock-climbing with Herr Klein from 7
> > and if it was at 9PM that would work for me).
>
> It looks like there was indeed a meeting on Tuesday. What happened to
> having these meetings on the last Tuesday of the month? It's
> impossible to plan to attend if they keep moving around and are held
> without announcement.

The transcript posted was from the March meeting.

The April meeting is next week - which is the last Tuesday of the month.

The meetings are not moving around Sridhar.

The last meeting notes were just posted very very late. (But that's my
fault because I thought someone else was going to do it / had done it,
and I just checked and saw it hadn't been done, so did it - get it?)

Just to repeat - so it's clear - the next meeting is next week.
On April 29th, the Last Tuesday of the month.

Times - meh - I haven't figured out all the timezone statuses - but it
will be 8pm Melbourne time as usual too.

--
Donna Benjamin - Executive Director
Creative Contingencies - http://cc.com.au