[LCP]Newbie!

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Thu Nov 18 10:18:01 UTC 2004

On 18/11/2004, at 4:06 AM, Lennart Andersen wrote:
> I am new to this list and I am looking for help to learn the C
> language. Am I on
> the right list?

Not really.  In general, mailing lists aren't a good place to learn
something from scratch.

However, if you're making progress on your own, and you run into a
specific problem, then you should find some help here.

Regards,
Paul Gearon

Software Engineer
Tucana Technologies
http://www.tucanatech.com

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.
(Translation from latin: "I have a catapult. Give me all the money,
or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.")