[LCP]statically linking argtable and other libraries

johnd john at jjdev.com
Fri Jul 16 01:23:01 UTC 2004

well, excuse me

being that you are saying you wont post your findings shows me what kind of
person you are...

you come here to get answers but open say you wont post your findings, so
much for community and helping one another.

Most people who are are mailing lists like to share with other memembers what
they learned specially if the other members helped push them in the
right direction.

don't be so sensitive and get over it, it's nothing personal