[LCP]statically linking argtable and other libraries

johnd john at jjdev.com
Fri Jul 16 00:41:01 UTC 2004

I guess I'm too emocional...at first I thought  Gregg was right to say what he
did, being that the first post didn't say much about what he did...then
when Chris came back and posted about reading all weekend, I thought
Gregg wass too harsh...now from this post, I do think gregg has a point

geeze...I'd never cut it as a judge

I really think people get too ofended too easily

I mean if someone doesn't answer you the way you want just ignore it, don't
critisize the whole group and question its very purpose

Microsoft is not the answer.
Microsoft is the question.
NO (or Linux) is the answer.

http://www.livingwithoutmicrosoft.org/