[LCP]Cryptlib ssh problem

Joe Stuart jstuart at edenpr.k12.mn.us
Fri Feb 27 00:48:02 UTC 2004

I'm trying to send a command to a ssh server using cryptlib.  I assume
this is possible here is the code I am using.

#include <cryptlib.h>
#include <stdio.h>

int main()
{
        char *serverName = "myserver.domain.org";
        char *username = "mytest";
        char password[12];
        char *data = "cp file1 file2";
        char *rdata;
        int bytesCopied;
        int byteSize;
        int bytesIn;
        CRYPT_SESSION cryptSession;

        cryptInit();

        /* Create the session */
        cryptCreateSession( &cryptSession, CRYPT_UNUSED,
CRYPT_SESSION_SSH );

        /* Add the server name, user name, and password */
        cryptSetAttributeString( cryptSession,
CRYPT_SESSINFO_SERVER_NAME,
                        serverName, 20 );

        cryptSetAttributeString( cryptSession,
CRYPT_SESSINFO_USERNAME,
                        username, 12 );

        printf("Enter Password\n");
        scanf("%s",password);

        cryptSetAttributeString( cryptSession,
CRYPT_SESSINFO_PASSWORD,
                        password, 12 );

        /* Activate the session */
        cryptSetAttribute( cryptSession, CRYPT_SESSINFO_ACTIVE, 1 );

        cryptPushData(cryptSession, data, 30 , &bytesCopied);

        cryptFlushData(cryptSession);
        cryptPopData(cryptSession, rdata, 30, &bytesIn);

        cryptDestroySession(cryptSession);

        cryptEnd();
}

I can login to the remote server fine but no data is being sent. I'd
appreciate it if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks