[LCP]cryptlib

Steve Baker ice at mama.indstate.edu
Thu Feb 26 05:37:02 UTC 2004

"Joe Stuart" <jstuart at edenpr.k12.mn.us> wrote:
> I'm trying to compile a program using the cryptlib library and I keep
> getting linking errors. I am running suse 8.0 and installed cryptlib
> from rpm using yast2.  Here is the error message.
>
> /tmp/cca39xYp.o(.text+0x5e): In function `main':
> : undefined reference to `cryptInit'

  You completely failed to show us the command line you used to compile this.
I imagine you are not linking the cryptlib library when you compile:

  gcc -O -o foo foo.c -lcryptlib

  Assuming 'cryptlib' is the name of the library you're wanting, and that it's
in gcc's library search path.  More information please.

								- Steve