[LCP]binary file inclusion

Eric Lambart spambo at nomeaning.net
Wed Dec 22 02:48:02 UTC 2004

If you want help on some specific aspect of C programming, you've come
to the right place.  If you're looking for someone to write some code
for you, I think you're in the wrong place, and anyway, I don't see any
mention of how much money you're offering.

Eric

P.S. Please don't send hard-to-read, unwrapped, HTML-ified messages with
graphic backgrounds to the list.  It's really obnoxious.

P.P.S. http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html