[LCP]Projects using data structures

Sabu Thaliyath sabu_linux at softhome.net
Fri Sep 19 20:29:02 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-09-19 at 15:00, Sameer Oak(MBT) wrote:
> hello.
> datastructures are programming methods. i wonder there exists any
> program in the professional circuit that doesn't any datastructures.
>
> any application you think, you've to make an exhaustive use of data
> structures.
>
> so data structures are project centric. just to suggest you somethin',
> right an application that converts one form of data structure into an
> another.

Let me be more clear. I am looking for source codes of some simple
utillities , tools or application programs that use any of the following
data structures:

	Binary Trees or Graphs

By idea is to reinforce my understanding of these data structures by
looking at some practical examples.

regards,
Sabu Thaliyath