[LCP]design issues

devraj sanyal devraj_sanyal at rediffmail.com
Tue Sep 2 21:04:01 UTC 2003

Second part to this mail:
Session maintenece is required for protocols like http where the
socket connection is closed and reopened for every request.
There we need to track the user. For multi processes the session
data needs to be shared between processes. So some synchornization
and
messaging is needed.
For multi threaded systems this can be done easily since global
area
is shared between threads.