[LCP]Reg file handling in C using Linux

David Spencer david.w.spencer at oracle.com
Wed Nov 5 00:56:02 UTC 2003

Removing 0x0d and 0x0a and multiple ' 's from a string is trivial - a
simple for loop should do this - like strcpy but don't increment one of
the pointers if the character pointed at is one of the above, or
something like that.  If you've already done some comms stuff this
should be a complete walk in the park - why are you bothering to ask?

Dave.