[LCP]Reg file handling in C using Linux

sowmya.k sowmi99 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 18:01:01 UTC 2003

Thanx a ton to all those who helped me in making my communication between 2 systems using null modem cable. I could now get the data easily and now my other problem is Iam getting the same data several times at a faster rate with more number of blank spaces and carriage returns..
   I wrote all these datas in a seperate file and I want to delete these carriage returns(\r).

How should I write my coding in order to achive this .

Thanking you,
sowmya