[LCP]FW: pthread_mutex_lock call hangs

Vincent Penquerc'h Vincent.Penquerch at artworks.co.uk
Sat Mar 8 01:33:01 UTC 2003

> > Only difference between two build is of "-g" flag. There is

And about the link ? Are different libs being linked against ?
Sorry to state the obvious.
Only think I can think of is timing issues. Debug info in the exe
could *maybe* cause more disk load at startup, which could influence
the thread timing. Just a shot in the dark, really.
To make sure it's not something else that -g, strip your program
compiled with -g, and test it. Stripped program should be the same
as the release one.

(Sorry about the HTML, it's converted after my mailer sends plain
text).

--
Vincent Penquerc'h