[LCP]Printing a Variables Value..!!!

Mike and/or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Tue Jun 24 02:29:02 UTC 2003

Let me try again.

ARE there "stock" C debuggers with "batch mode" capabilities?

Folks, do I need to specifiy that I am NOT "guessing" about what might
be useful for Mohamed to investigate? That I'm the sort of analyst
(retired now) who when presented with a client who did not initially
present sufficient information for me to make a judgement proceded to
extract that information from the client instead of yelling at them.

And just FYI, the stock debuggers available in the mainframe world from
which I came DO commonly offer profiling. Much more useful than a system
level profiler if your application is occupying <<1% of the machine and
since you prefer the profile report in terms of source code rather than
raw displacements, that part at least is well within the province of a
"debugger".

Michael