[LCP]sizeof question.

A inbox at andy.co.uk
Sat Sep 21 07:52:01 UTC 2002

On Friday 20 September 2002 8:13 pm, you wrote:
# Nope.  It's there.
# I added the case because the calloc is in C file that is being included
# as part of a c++ project.  It's the c++ compiler that bitches, not the C
# compiler.
#
#

That is quite interesting. As I understood it the C89 standard was fully
incorporated into the C++ 98 standard (which was then deviated from with C99)
which would mean that the c++ library stdlib should have the C style calloc
prototype in it. I'll remember not to use the sun c++ compiler then ;-), who
knows where they've put things.