[LCP]dynamic string

Joachim Bauernberger bj at gmx.net
Mon Jun 3 17:50:06 UTC 2002

Hi Malcolm,

Sorry for not responding earlier ...
I'm not to sure by how much slower this is gonna be since the function
will be implemented inside a parser and is most frequently called.
Maybe calling strlen(dest) (as you suggest) within the function might
not even be much more overhead than updateing str_t->count, str_t->size
I will do some tests.

Thanks for the idea,
Joachim