[LCP]Detecting overflow of floating point calculations

Paul Gearon pag at PISoftware.com
Tue Jul 2 09:58:06 UTC 2002

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, Jack Lloyd wrote:

> I'm not completely sure, but I'm 95%+ positive that these functions, or
> maybe different functions with identical functionality, are in C99.

Speaking of C99, does anyone know where I can get a copy of the standards
document?  Is there a URL, or do I have to purchase a copy from ISO?

TIA

Regards,
Paul Gearon

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.
(Translation from latin: "I have a catapult. Give me all the money,
or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.")