[LCP]Cross hair generation

kiran BS bs_kiran at rediffmail.com
Mon Jul 16 16:39:55 UTC 2001

Hello everybody My boss wants me to generate a crosshair for the video inspection system . Actually we have to measure the accurate diameter of many mechanical devices.
We are using a CCD camera for the purpose and with the help of the tv-tuner card we are able to see the image of the device and able to measure the diameter.Now we are thinking cross hair helps us in getting better results.We want the cross hair to be atleast half of the desktop .I now need to know how do I do it using C.So the help is sought in this concern .Thanks in advance
                                                    kiran