[Linux-aus] Flounder meeting 1st July 13:00 Melbourne time 03:00 UTC

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Tue Jun 27 00:04:42 AEST 2023

Below is the announcement of the July meeting.  Yifei and I don't plan to give
formal lectures about what we are doing, just chatting to everyone there and
giving demos.  For the container stuff there will be some things people can do
on their own Linux PCs but that won't be required to learn about it.  As this
will include a status report of the work related to the grant it will be more
interesting to Linux Australia people than most meetings.

https://flounder.linux.org.au/events/flounder-jul-2023-pinephone-containers/

July event, a less formal event mostly focused around the PinePhonePro and
Linux containers. Yifei and Russell have grants from Linux Australia to do
development on PinePhonePro devices and this will be the first report on that.
Topics to be covered are Debian and OpenBSD on the PinePhone and some
experiments on containers working towards the goal of converging the
functionality of phones and desktop PCs.

Meeting will be at http://b.coker.com.au. No need to register just click on
the link on the day.

Meeting officially opens at 1PM Melbourne time (03:00UTC).