[Linux-aus] Oseg -- Open Source Experts Group

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 13:33:21 AEST 2018

Troy, If you haven't already found it, I suggest having a look at:

https://producingoss.com/

This does a pretty good job of summarising best practices.

I haven't been hovering on this long enough to suggest whether this is a
good place to ask questions. (I'm hopeful that it is).

If you ask here, or email me directly, I'm happy to take a crack at
answering. (I've been on a few project steering committees and on an
open source foundation board before.)

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254