[Linux-aus] Linux Australia Annual Report, including President's, Secretary's and Treasurer's reports

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Sun Jan 21 22:51:21 AEDT 2018

I just wanted to say how great this report is. Not only does it look and
present amazingly, it is a pleasure to read and provides all the
information I could have wanted.

My sincere thanks and congratulations to the LA council on not only
their hard work on this report, but for their persistent hard work and
excellent results for the whole year.

Cheers,
Josh