[Linux-aus] [Announce] READ ME: New Linux Australia Membership system and what you have to do

Trish Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Fri Dec 14 20:46:56 AEDT 2018

Hi,

> The new system requires some actions on your part as a Linux Australia
> member, and this email clearly communicates what to expect, what we
> need you to do, and where you can go for help and assistance.

Just done this: have to say, I find the new site eye-crossingly hard to
read. I'll try it in other browsers, but argh! the font!

Trish Fraser, VVMZ4 91L2V -35.67910, 142.66607
Fri Dec 14 20:45:26 AEDT 2018
GNU/Linux 1997-2017 #283226 counter.li.org
cassiopeia up up 2 weeks, 5 days, 6 hours, 4 minutes
Mageia release 6 (Official) for x86_64
kernel 4.18.12-desktop-1.mga6