[Linux-aus] Linux Grant Application - Hubcaps to Creative Hubs: Open Source

Cristina Garduno Freeman cristina.garduno at unimelb.edu.au
Fri May 12 16:57:19 AEST 2017

Dear Members of the Linux Australia Community,

I am the lead researcher on a community funded project titled Hubcaps to Creative Hubs, set in the Geelong region. We appreciate the opportunity to apply for funds, from the Linux Australia Grants Scheme, to extend the project through an open source dataset that will benefit schools, community organisations, government, businesses and future researchers. Should there be any queries in the assessment process I would be more than happy to address them promptly.

We look forward to your response in due course and please note that the particular terms and conditions for this project will need to be finalised in the form of a research contract agreed to by both parties prior to the commencement of any project work.

Thankyou kindly for your attention,

Cristina

Dr. Cristina Garduno Freeman |  Postdoctoral Research Fellow ACAHUCH
Melbourne School of Design  |  Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning

Room 425, Melbourne School of Design
The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010 Australia
T: +61 3 8344 2482  M: 0408 788 242  E: cristina.garduno at unimelb.edu.au<mailto:cristina.garduno at unimelb.edu.au>
facebook.com/acahuch<http://facebook.com/acahuch>  |  twitter.com/msdsocial<http://twitter.com/msdsocial> |  https://msd.unimelb.edu.au/acahuch<https://msd.unimelb.edu.au/australian-collaboratory-for-architectural-history-urban-and-cultural-heritage>

[cid:image001.png at 01D2CA46.15262AB0]