[Linux-aus] Grant request approved for SunLUG for domain hosting

Andrew Pam andrew at sericyb.com.au
Thu Mar 23 10:51:39 AEDT 2017

On 23/03/17 03:52, Russell Coker wrote:
> Also Mildura is only a little over 4 hours drive from Adelaide, maybe
> we can
> get some people from Adelaide to speak too.

Great idea, I'm still on the linuxsa mailing list so I'll ask.

> Finally I haven't polled other people from Melbourne about whether they are
> interested in going to Mildura.

If we provide IT education for the general public and especially
underskilled groups such as minorities and seniors it could be part of
my employer's Digital Inclusion work, which could open up additional
possibilities for sponsorship and maybe speakers.

Cheers,
        Andrew