[Linux-aus] Grant request approved for SunLUG for domain hosting

Linux Australia President president at linux.org.au
Mon Mar 20 15:10:39 AEDT 2017

Hi everyone,

A courtesy note that Council has approved a low-cost Grant Application
to Sunraysia LUG - SunLUG - for domain hosting.

MOTION by Kathy that LA provide a grant to SunLUG for domain hosting of
up to $AUD 50 per year

Given the low cost of this grant request, we evaluated it as a 'no-brainer' and have foregone community consultation.

In this case the offer of LA doing the domain hosting on our infrastructure was extended, but for now SunLUG would like to look after their own domain hosting.

Kind regards,
Kathy

--
Kathy Reid